Please check this website from time to time to review the current terms and conditions, because they are binding on you. Maynard House may revise these terms and conditions at any time, by updating this posting. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on this website. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this website.
The following are the terms and conditions of Maynard House Limited Registered Company Number 04856586.
1) Pricing and Payment
- The price quoted / invoiced is exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated). VAT will be charged at the rate applying at the time of delivery.
- Do not amend any prices on the quotation or the invoice.
- Prices quoted are an illustrative estimates & price charged will be our price at the time of delivery.
- At any time before the delivery we may adjust the price to reflect any increase in our cost of supplying the goods.
- Payment of the invoice should be made in full strictly upon delivery unless otherwise stated under payment terms on the invoice.
- If payment is not made to us in full on the due date (as indicated under payment terms on the invoice) we may:
i) Suspend or cancel future deliveries
ii) Charge you interest at the rate of 2.5 % per month from the date of the invoice until payment in full.
iii) Recover the cost of taking legal action to make you pay.
2) Goods and Delivery
- Stock is subject to availability
- The buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods if they have not been rejected at the time of delivery or pickup from our warehouse. The buyer shall not be entitled to reject the goods in whole or in part after such date.
- Ingredient labels in English must be attached to the goods as required.
- All shortages, damages and short dated products must be notified and recorded at the time of delivery on the delivery note or Invoice WITH drivers' signature.
3) Title and Risk
- All goods will remain our property until all debts owed to us by the buyer (customer), including any balances existing, are settled in full.
- Until all debts are paid off, the buyer must store the goods so that they are clearly identifiable as our property. The buyer must also insure the goods (against the risks for which a prudent owner would insure the goods) and hold the policy on trust for us.
4) Data Protection
We comply with The Data Protection Act 1998. We will not sell your personal information to any third party for any reason.
5) Service access
- We endeavour to ensure that this website is available 24 hours a day. However, we will not be liable if for any reason it is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
- We or any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this website), and any of our group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this website, any websites linked to this website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this website or your downloading of any material from this website or any websites linked to this Website.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for
i. death or personal injury caused by negligence as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977;
iii. misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter;
iv. any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you, or your use of this website, or the use by any other person using your registration details.
7) Governing law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
9) Copyright © 2017
Any copying of design is prohibited and cannot be done so with out permission from Maynard House Ltd. © 2017
Maynard House Ltd
The Orchards, The Street,
Bury St Edmunds,
Suffolk IP30 0LP
Contact us online